Janie and Jack Cashback Discounts

member-image

11,000,000 members worldwide

trust-pilot

Our customers love us!

ebay-image

Thousands of
top-named brands

More About...

Janie and Jack Valentine's Day Sales, Deals and Specials

Here's what we found:

Janie and Jack has already released its All Heart Family Collection just in time for Valentine’s Day, and it’s sure to elicit some “Awwws!” You can dress up your little princess with a Mon Cheri Heart Sweatshirt and matching Heart Button Ponte Pants. Meanwhile, your sweet prince will look adorable in the Love You Tee and red Leather Boat Shoes. Check out the rest of the collection and see what gifts you can buy. You’ll earn cash back with every purchase you make, thanks to us.

Last year, Janie and Jack’s Valentine’s Day sale was one for the books. Customers enjoyed up to 60% off select styles and free shipping once they spent over $100 on January 30. However, complimentary shipping was available for one day only on February 5.

The deals didn’t end there. Janie and Jack issued a 20% off coupon code on February 6, giving shoppers a chance to save on their orders before the big day. It slashed up to 60% off select styles once again on February 12, along with an extra 20% off all sale styles (exclusions had applied).

So, expect similar discounts from Janie and Jack this Valentine’s Day season and remember to save even more with TopCashback. You’ll be glad you did!

Terms & Conditions
  • What could stop me from getting cash back?
    • Using a promotional/coupon code not posted and approved by TopCashback.
    • Returning, exchanging or cancelling part of your order.
    • Purchases made on other sites than Janie and Jack's US site
  • What else is essential?
    • Cash back amounts are generally based on your final purchase amount and does not include taxes, shipping and the actual discount amount saved through coupons.
    • Cash back rates are subject to change, both up and down.
    • You must start with an empty basket before clicking through to the retailer.
    • Purchases must be completed immediately and fully online.
  • What to do when
    • A "Missing cash back" query must be submitted within 100 days of the transaction.
Please note the terms & conditions above are in addition to our general terms & conditions

Navigation

About Janie and Jack

Janie and Jack is a design house with every kid at its heart—because individual style starts early. Inspired by the places we go, the people we admire and all the unexpected stuff in between, thier collections feature modern twists on classic fashion, up to size 12 online.

FAQs

  • How does TopCashback make money?
  • How does TopCashback work?
  • Will it cost me anything?
  • When will I actually get my cashback?